An affiliate of FILTISAC, COFISAC (Compagnie de Filature et de Sacherie) is an industrial unit created in 1995 and specialized, in the manufacture of woven polypropylene bags for the packaging of various agro-industrial products (rice, corn, salt, sugar, livestock-poultry feed, peanuts, flour, fertilizer).
The success of COFISAC is essentially based on an offer of quality products, using the latest technologies in extrusion, weaving, tailoring and printing.
Since its creation, COFISAC has always been a leader in Senegal thanks to:
- Its recognized high-quality bags,
- Stocks always at disposition,
- Personalized printing,
- And the professionalism of its teams.
which enabled its migration from the ISO Certification 2008 version to the 2015 version.
With a workforce of more than 100 employees, the company exhibits:
- More than 28 years of experience in Senegal and in the sub-region.
- More than 28 years of know-how at the service of the rural and industrial world.
Leader in the production of woven polypropylene bags on the Senegalese market, COFISAC provides daily support to players in the agricultural world as well as companies in the agri-food and phosphate fertilizer sectors by offering effective and personalized responses to their packaging needs.